Germany will be again in focus at annual Indiasoft in Mumbai on 26/27th November 2013. For this occasion we shall organize again a Rainbow Tour to visit the most important centres for IT and High Technology in India. (Brochure here). Contact Indiasoft.
Indiasoft– India’s No. 1 Networking Convent
In 2013 the annual INDIASOFT convention takes place in India’s 20 Million metropolis Mumbai. You will meet over 150 exhibitors out of India’s SMB IT industry, who are seeking contact and business in the international arena. There will be the classical offshore offerings but also companies who look for strategic partnerships and investment in Europe. Access to the trade fair is on invitation only and reserved for professionals of high-tech sector, ITC and electronics and buyers or professionals with special interest in IT and electronic services. For participation of the convent and exhibition you need an invitation issued by INDESCON Germany.
Matchmaking-Rainbowtour – Business and culture combined!
We are offering a special journey to several IT centres in India to meet the local enterprises. The events will be organized by INDESCON together with the local chambers of commerce in a business day. In each city there will be a seminar and intensive speed-dating. We will also support your search for partners in India.
Rainbow tour is not a classical delegation tour but a discovery trip that concentrates on Matchmaking and introducing new acquaintances. However, we will take the opportunity to simultaneously show you the magic of the new India that transforms in breath-taking speed to the modern. If you wish special local contacts we will also do our very best to bring you together with the right people.
A visit to India like to any foreign country is only complete when you have seen the cultural monuments and achievements. India is one of the oldest cultures in the world. We have chosen a travel route that lets you pass by the cultural heritage of mankind like the Hyderabad Kolkonda fortress of the Persian Moghul emperors and for those who want to extend their stay in India, the old Maharaja capital Jaipur or the famous Taj Mahal on our way to Delhi.
Travel organization – Individuality in focus
You are free to plan your travel routes according to your needs and book your travel and hotel on your own. This allows you to make adjustments to the travel route and enhances them with your individual needs. In the suggested event locations ESC and INDSCON have organized meetings already for you and will cater for the full organization to allow you meeting the best of India high-tech industry.
Cost for travel is approximately like this in best cases: Hotel: Asian Luxury, ca 220EUR/B&B, Business ca. 90EUR/B&B; domestic flights ca. 120EUR/leg; Taxi: ca. 30EUR/Day (8 hours, 80km).
Our travel agency will be able to make a decent individual offer for the whole journey plus flight to/from India.
Double rooms cost only slightly more than single, occupancy. Please ask for individual calculation when needed.
Suggested Route and Organisation
To make you the visit as easy as possible we have chosen a route for you. We have scheduled events at locations like Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad to meet local entrepreneurs and corporations. Every event will be started by some presentations and a lot of time to meet and talk with the local representatives supported by a moderated speed-dating. If you wish we can advise our travel agency to make all bookings for you.
- Day 1: Mumbai - Flight to India. Our suggestion is to fly from Frankfurt to Bangalore as we all gather on Sunday there to start the meetings on Monday. You can choose your departure airport as you like. There are budget flights from Europe via Dubai or Qatar
- Day 2&3: Mumbai INDIASOFT - in the evening Day 2 VIP reception - evening flight to ...
- Day 4: Pune Networking day. Meet Chamber of Commerce and Indian company representatives who are looking for cooperation with European companies; in the afternoon/evening flight to ...
- Day 5: Hyderabad Networking day. Meet Chamber of Commerce and Indian company representatives who are looking for cooperation with European companies; in the afternoon/evening flight to ...
- Day 5&7: Bangalore Networking day. Meet Chamber of Commerce and Indian company representatives who are looking for cooperation with European companies;
- Day 8: Return flight (LH Flights to Frankfurt 03.30h in the morning) or stay behind top travel India on your own